Monday, June 14, 2010

Grounded?

I grew up with a friend living right next door and I loved it! Now there's a girl that lives next door that is Juels age and they play a lot.  She is so cute and good with the twins and they adore her.  Which helps me a lot :-)  One day Juel was outside for a very long time so I went to check on him and he was sitting on his side of the fence and Maddi was sitting on her side of the fence just talking.  Apparently she was grounded so they sat and talked clear until the sun went down.  They would go inside and get their meals and bring them back out to eat.  At the end of the day there were a few wrappers and cups around Juel got to clean up but I thought it was the cutest thing ever!  I also told Juel if he gets grounded he won't be allowed to go outside.
It's great having friends!

No comments: