
So another year's gone by and boy am I starting to feel old! I can hear all my sister's laughing at me but I really feel like the twins have taken an affect on me. I knew Jared remembered my birthday this year, I just wasn't sure what he had planned. I tried a little bit to get it out of Juel or Chantel but no one was saying anything. I woke up and found some presents and cards on the table that Jared left before he went to work. I loved opening them and I especially loved reading the cards. Juel drew me this cute picture of him giving me my present. He also wrote these words too. He chose to give me a large box of nerds because that's his favorite candy and he thought it would be my favorite too. The girls gave me a lot of gum and chapstick because they always get into mine and ruin it. So cute! Thanks Honey and kids for all the thoughtful gifts! After I opened the presents I said that I can't believe Dad wasted money on me for my birthday this year! (In the past he's forgotten a few times) Juel took in every word I said and five minutes later he came down with his piggy bank in his hands and said: "Mom, you can have some of my money since Dad wasted yours. " It was one of my life's sweetest moments ever! He totally made my day and made me realize how old he's getting to understand that sort of thing. Jared planned a surprise babysitter that evening and overall it was a wonderful birthday! Thank you Jared and my wonderful kids!
2 comments:
That is so funny and precious! What a super sweet and giving little man you have there. He's a keeper!
Love you and still hoping you change your mind about Washington :)
Lot's of great pictures. Summer is fun, but it sure is good to see it end! I miss my kids when they are at school, though.
Post a Comment