Sorry for the long delay fellow bloggers. It has been an incredibly busy summer with lot's of work to get done and not very much time for blogging, let alone sleep! So since my girls were being naughty in church I brought them home early for naps and decided to take a moment to try to give an update. So here's what I've been up to:
This is me and one of my YW"s, Brittany, at Youth Conference. We went to Ephraim and did a ropes course, some classes, and went swimming at the college and we also went to the Manti Pageant.
Soon after we went to Beaver Dam, NV for girls camp. It was a great location for being out in the middle of nowhere. Our theme was B.O.O.T. camp (Building Our Own Testimonies). I got SSG Moody (my hubby) back into his uniform and combat boots to whip these girls into shape. It was a lot of fun and my last Hoorah with the girls before I left.
After that we went hunting for a house up in Utah Valley and found this one in Orem. It needed some paint and carpet but will fit all of my stuff great! I thought we would have to store a lot in a small rental but this is 6 bedroom. PERFECT!!
We came back to Enterprise to pack our stuff and did a little 4th of July celebration at the program and races then off to St. George to go swimming and have a barbeque with my Aunt then who could miss the fireworks? Well, usually us but we stopped at the hospital to watch and I must say they aren't the same if your not right under them at the Sun Bowl. What a great day! Then it was back to work packing for the next week.


We went up to our rental in Orem to paint and recarpet the house and got that done it 3 days!! Thanks to the help of my large family. It's been so nice to have a lot of family help in both Enterprise and Orem. I decided I love have a large family and I am considering having a few more kids myself because of this move! But I am always changing my mind about that one.
That weekend I caught these darling pictures of my girls holding hands when they went to sleep and they woke up in the same position on their side. What CUTIES!!




On Tuesday, we rushed back to Enterprise to load our stuff and came back on Wednesday. I had one day to unpack and I only got my kitchen done since I lost my temp. nanny (my niece Megan) then I had to do some cooking for Laura's wedding. It turned out pretty nice though and I got a few cute pictures. Eva kept showing off and doing the splits. Jared's Aunts sure got a kick out of it.


Then we wanted to go to our new ward and I drove back down to Enterprise and left my house in a wreck with unpacked boxes everywhere to spend the week with Jenny and Brian. They flew in from Washington and we had a fun week with my sisters and cory.






We went to pinevalley, went swimming at the new rec. center in Washinton (FUN!!), & celebrated the 24th in town and of course went to the great rodeo. Then went to Zion's and did a the Emerald Pools hike. Lets just say I am exhausted and I'm dreading going home tomorrow to my unorganized mess. But this week had been well worth it. I love spending time with my family. We always have so much fun. Growing up, we all learned how to work hard and play hard. So this is how I would best describe my summer. Lot's of work but lot's of play!

We went up to our rental in Orem to paint and recarpet the house and got that done it 3 days!! Thanks to the help of my large family. It's been so nice to have a lot of family help in both Enterprise and Orem. I decided I love have a large family and I am considering having a few more kids myself because of this move! But I am always changing my mind about that one.
That weekend I caught these darling pictures of my girls holding hands when they went to sleep and they woke up in the same position on their side. What CUTIES!!
On Tuesday, we rushed back to Enterprise to load our stuff and came back on Wednesday. I had one day to unpack and I only got my kitchen done since I lost my temp. nanny (my niece Megan) then I had to do some cooking for Laura's wedding. It turned out pretty nice though and I got a few cute pictures. Eva kept showing off and doing the splits. Jared's Aunts sure got a kick out of it.
Then we wanted to go to our new ward and I drove back down to Enterprise and left my house in a wreck with unpacked boxes everywhere to spend the week with Jenny and Brian. They flew in from Washington and we had a fun week with my sisters and cory.
We went to pinevalley, went swimming at the new rec. center in Washinton (FUN!!), & celebrated the 24th in town and of course went to the great rodeo. Then went to Zion's and did a the Emerald Pools hike. Lets just say I am exhausted and I'm dreading going home tomorrow to my unorganized mess. But this week had been well worth it. I love spending time with my family. We always have so much fun. Growing up, we all learned how to work hard and play hard. So this is how I would best describe my summer. Lot's of work but lot's of play!
4 comments:
wow, you have had an eventful month. I've been waiting for an update with you guys, and I sure got it. Love the new place, We're excited to come visit someday, and excited to see your cute girls! They are so adorable, I know Jaxson is going to go crazy once they're together again.
Wow just reading how busy you have been makes me tired. :) I didn't know your rental was that big-that's great! Thanks again for letting Austin spend some time with Juel (I like the smoke bomb picture) he is still talking about how much fun he had!
Keep us updated.
Two words: Slow Down :) So glad you guys are here. Call me when it's IKEA time.
Welcome to the north. Have you officially moved yet?
Post a Comment