Sunday, October 28, 2007

Moody Family Blog-Expensive Deer












Today is the first day of my blog. I hope this will help with my journaling since I am not very good at keeping one. I would rather type on a computer that write any day. Right now I am 26-years-old and I have a wonderful husband. He is a general contractor and we just moved into a beautiful 3400 sq. ft. home that he built. I have a 4-year-old boy named Juel. He has been a great joy in my life. I also have one-month-old twin girls named Anna & Eva. They have been so much fun and a great addition to our family. Now the girls out number the boys and I am loving it. The girls are doing so good and are growing so fast. They've out grown their preemie outfits. They are both now over 7 pounds. They saw the doctor on 10-24 and anna weighed 7lbs 3 oz. and is 20 " long. Eva weighed 6lbs 11oz. and is 19 1/8 " long. It's crazy to think that my due date was Nov. 1st. They are looking more like normal newborns now. They are both off of the oxygen and the moniters. It is so nice to be able to carry them around the house so they're not stuck in their crib anymore. It is fall outside and I love this time of year. Mom watched the girls while the rest of us went out on the four-wheeler a couple of weeks ago. The scenery was beautiful. All the bright fall colors were so fun to see. It was so nice to get out and enjoy the fresh air. Jared got his first deer last week. It was a little 2 point. Nothing too great to brag about but he makes his good 400 yard shot sound like he's quite the hunter. I told him it was a very expensive deer, because Brenden rolled one of our four-wheelers down a mountain. He got off okay ,thank goodness, but the four wheeler took quite a beating. We had just bought it in April. Atleast we got some good jerky out of it.

No comments: